Want to revitalize your commitment to your partner? This workshop will help you to do just that.
Based on the work of Dr. Sue Johnson, the creator of Emotionally Focused Therapy for Couples and author of Hold Me Tight. A 2 day training in the beautiful setting of the heart of the Grand Tetons will help you:
- Understand the real reasons you get into the same relationship struggles over and over
- Change damaging patterns that leave you both frustrated, angry & hurting
- Learn and practice conversations that will keep your love alive and secure
Hold Me Tight couples workshops include:
- Lively discussion about the science of love and importance of human connection
- Demonstration of the common cycles in relationships that leave both partners frustrated and alone
- Viewing and discussion of video taped sessions of couples working through the Emotionally Focused Therapy process
- Practice exercises with your partner to create greater awareness and understanding of your respective emotional experience
- A Hold Me Tight workbook full of information and exercises to guide practice and emotional deepening of your relationship at home
- A copy of the book Hold Me Tight, a workbook to take home to continue your learning
- LUNCH on Saturday will be provided!
- $300 per couple until registration closes on September 22
- Friday, September 23, 2016 5 pm – 9 pm
- Saturday, September 24, 2016 9 am – 5 pm
Senior Center @ the Driggs Community Center
60 S Main Street
Driggs, ID 83422
Park behind the building and follow the signs.
Hold Me Tight is an educational workshop not meant to replace couples or individual therapy. Participants not in significant relational crisis and free of mood or addictive disorders will benefit most. If you have any questions regarding the appropriateness of this workshop for yourself or your partnership please feel free to contact Chelsea Petersen 435.757.2710 for a phone consultation.